The Philosophy of Entreprenuership
- Successful entrepreneurship is about creating or adding value
- Entreprenuers are Self-directed creators of value.
- An activity that benefits people.
- The triple bottom line - People, Planet, Profit. - John Elkington
- Ikigai is a Japanese concept that means "a reason for being"
Mental Health Resources
Things To Read
Things To Watch
- Marc Randolph Interview - Hear the Co-Founder of Netflix share his earliest memories of being an entrepreneur and his advice for young entrepreneurs.
- How you can start being an entrepreneur - Murray Hurps from University of Technology Sydney
- Why does Australia need more entrepreneurs? - Murray Hurps from University of Technology Sydney
- Online Safety - Microsoft course and certification for online safety risks and responsibility