Criteria for submissions:
- First Pitch is open to Australian school children, under the age of 18 at the time of entry.
- The entry form must be digitally signed by the parent/legal guardian of the Contestant or by a school representative.
- All video pitches must be submitted no later than 11:59pm October 7th, 2021. We recommend creating a YouTube video and sending the link to: email@example.com
- A judging panel will select winners, and notify finalists via email on or before the 14th of October 2021.
- You consent to be photographed or videoed for advertising, educational, performing or promotional purposes, open to the public in any kind of media.
- You authorise First Pivot to state the contestant’s full name, age, hometown and use the video taken as the entry, before, during and after the performance on promotional and in any other media, without consideration or payment beyond the awarded prizes.
- You consent not to hold responsible First Pivot, its directors, employees, and affiliates responsible for any liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind in connection with the contest, audition, performance or prizes won.