Rules & Regulations
- Audition is open to primary school children, aged between 5 and 12 at the time of entry. The entry form must be digitally signed by the parent/legal guardian of the Contestant or by a school representative.
- All audition videos must be submitted no later than 11:59pm September 28 2019.
- Dress Code for the audition and event: The organisers would like to remind competitors and performers to dress appropriately.
- Entries must only contain images/videos or likenesses of any individuals who have provided their written authorisation or whose parents or guardians have provided authorization on their behalf.
- A judging panel will select winners, and notify finalists via phone and email on or before the 12th of October 2019.
- The prize/s are non-transferable.
- You consent to be photographed or videoed for advertising, educational, performing or promotional purposes, open to the public in any kind of media.
- You agree to grant Kids Unlimited, and anyone authorised by the Kids Unlimited, the license to use all or part of your audition Video/Photo/Audio before, during, and after Young Wonders 2019, sub licensing others to use the material, and using the material for any other promotional including, without limitation, the right to edit, alter or modify the Video/Photo/Audio Materials in any and all media worldwide without restriction. This includes, but not limited to any image, photograph, DVD and other audiovisual content, your name, likeness, actions and biographical material.
- You authorise Kids Unlimited and anyone authorised by the Producer to state the contestant’s full name, age, hometown and use the video taken as the entry, before, during and after the performance on promotional and in any other media, without consideration or payment beyond the awarded prizes.
- You consent not to hold responsible Kids Unlimited and anyone authorised by the producer, its directors, employees, and affiliates responsible for any liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind in connection with the contest, audition, performance or prizes won.
- You consent to Kids Unlimited and anyone authorised by the Producer to collect, use and keep the personal information provided by you and your child.
- No profanity or vulgarity in any performance will be allowed. This is a family-friendly environment, please be respectful.
- All finalists must provide their own recorded music, instruments, props, etc. If you have music, your track must be at a professional level of quality. If you need help in this area, please let us know ahead of time. We will address this at your audition. All files we need for the Quest entry must be saved as your full name and phone number.
- All finalists are required to attend a live rehearsal 24 October from 2-5pm at #venue.
- All submissions will be required to sign a photo release and a liability waiver.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the talent quest. You must be present to receive prize/s.
- Talents will be judged in the STEAM categories on the following:
b) Stage presence
- All submissions will receive a certificate for their participation.
- Best wishes and let your light shine!